The subdivision receives final approval when the subdivision plat is signed. In order to receive final approval, the Developer:
1. Pays applicable fees, including but not limited to: Nose on, Design Review and Inspection, Lateral, Plat Signing, Etc.
2. Submits Subdivision Extension Agreement with required security
2. Submits Plat and title report (not more than 60 days old) for review
3. Pays $50 plat signing fee (if not paid)
The District will then:
1. Reviews plat, ensuring all easements are depicted and any necessary notes shown.
2. If acceptable, the General Manager signs plat.
3. A sewer availability letter is prepared.